To ensure that all our customers are able to enjoy their time at our pubs we ask that pet-owners abide by the policy set out below. If you are uncomforatble with dogs and wish to be seated away from areas they are allowed please speak to your server and we will do our best to accomodate you.
OUR PET POLICY
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome at the discretion of the manager but in the bar area or garden only, unfortunately they are not allowed in our dining areas.
- All dogs must be on leads at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted to be fed at the premises.
- Dogs are not permitted on our furniture.
- Owners must clear up any fouling carried out by their dogs.
- Barking dogs, aggressive dogs and dogs that are not house trained will be asked to leave the premises.
Anyone allowing their dog to contravene our rules will be asked to leave the premises.